It all started when Jason was gone on an ice fishing trip and I stayed at my mom and dad's. Mom and I went shopping with my aunt and cousins and I treated myself to this "Sew Darn Cute" book at Barnes and Noble. I am pretty sure everyone should own this book! I think I have looked at it 30+ times! So the idea was planted and this is the start of my:
MAGAZINE BAG

Here is the bag close to being done.

Creating the embellishments while watching my recordings of Martha Stewart.
Note my new red coffee table my boss gifted me for Christmas. Yeah I now have a matching set the tall-behind-the-couch-table and the coffee table! Yahhhooooo


Finished Product:
Hanging on my new-to-me laundry basket, I think it is so cute I just like to leave my laundry in it to look at...Yeah you guessed it, it doesn't take much to excite me! :)

Do you sew?
No comments:
Post a Comment