Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Day!

This is my Grandpa Ralph, he just moved into assisted living in a near by town. His place is connected to the nursing home I worked at for 3 years, it is like home to me. Sunday was his first day at his new place. I baked a tart, a Martha recipe, and brought it down to him and insisted we go and share it with all the others enjoying coffee in the dinning room. It was a hit, they at it all. And I think Grandpa got to know some nice people! I used the cake stand that Grandpa gave me for Christmas this year, it was my Grandma Verneta's. Oh how I love it! Doesn't Grandpa just make you happy? He does me! And WOW do we have TONS of memories!

Love you Gramps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful Amber glass cake stand. Treasure it forever.